KNITWARE SWEATERS allows you to design a
knitting or crochet pattern for a sweater, otherwise
known as: jumper, pullover, cardigan, top, vest or
jacket. The sweater can be hand knit, machine knit,
or crocheted in any size. The program offers a
variety of shapes, styles, and lengths for the body,
neckline, and sleeve.
|Sweaters Sizing includes:
- Measurement data for 35 standard sizes:
- Babies newborn, 6 month, 12 month
- Children's age 2 -14 (chest 20" - 32")
- Women's size 30" - 56" bust
- Men's size 32" - 52" chest
- The ability to add custom measurements for sizes of your own.
- Construction method: flat bottom-up, circular bottom-up, circular top-down (circular
methods are available only for hand knit and crochet; not machine knit)
- Body style: pullover or cardigan
- Body shape: straight, fitted waist, A-line
- Body length: cropped, waist, above hips, at hips, thigh, above knee, knee, calf, ankle.
- Shoulder style: drop (T-square), modified drop, raglan, set-in (classic, gathered or
pleated cap), saddle or round yoke.
- Sleeve style: narrow taper, moderate taper, lantern (kimono), modified lantern,
bishops, bell or dolman.
- Sleeve length: full, three-quarter, half, short, cap or sleeveless
- Front Neckline: flat shallow, round, high round, V, scoop, keyhole, ballet, square or
- Back Neckline: backless, plus styles as for front neckline (except keyhole).
- Collar: single band, doubled band, rolled edge, shirt, funnel, cowl, shawl or turtleneck
- Cardigan band options: vertical rib, horizontal rib, moss stitch, garter stitch, picot.
- Body and sleeve hem options: ribbing, folded, frill, moss stitch, garter stitch,
- Variable amount of garment ease, from form-fitting (very tight) to oversized
(big and baggy)
|To print the list, right-click inside the scroll box and select Print
Click here for a printable version.
|See Free Patterns for samples of patterns
created by the SWEATERS program.