|Skirts & Shawls
(Ponchos and Afghans too)
KNITWARE Skirts& Shawls allows you to design a knitting or crochet
pattern for a skirts, shawls, ponchos and afghans. The garment can
be hand knit, machine knit or crocheted in any size. The program
offers a variety of shapes, styles and lengths.
Skirts & Shawls Sizing include
- Measurement data for 35 standard
- Babies newborn, 6 month, 12 month
- Children's age 2 -14 (chest 20" - 32")
- Women's size 30" - 56" bust
- Men's size 32" - 52" chest
- The ability to add custom measurements for sizes of your
Skirt Styles include
- Styles: straight, A-line, flared, swing
- Construction: top down, bottom up, sideways
- Waist to hip shaping: gathered, side shaping, tiered
- Waistband: ribbing, elastic casing, drawstring, herringbone, crochet
- Hem: ribbing, moss or garter st, ruffle, folded band, crochet
- Length: mini, above knee, knee, calf, ankle, floor
|Click here to see the many styles of skirts that can be designed with Knitware
Skirts & Shawls.
Shawl Styles include
- Shape: circle, half-circle, rectangle, square
- Border: marathon, sprint, fringe, crochet
- Construction: top down, bottom up, sideways, diagonal, center out
(wedges or rings)
Poncho Styles include
- Shape/Construction: four rectangles, two triangles, closed/open circle
sideways, close/open circle top-down.
- Size: chest, waist, hip, thigh, knee, calf, ankle
Afghan Styles include
- Shape: circle, half-circle, rectangle, square, shetland, triangle,
- Border and construction: as for shawls
- Size: Queen bed, double bed, single bed, throw, lap, crib, baby
blanket, dish towel, pot holder
|See Free Patterns for samples of patterns
created by the SKIRTS & SHAWLS program.
|Click here to see the many styles of shawls that can be designed with Knitware
Skirts & Shawls.
|Click here to see the many styles of ponchos that can be designed with
Knitware Skirts & Shawls.
|Click here to see the range of sizes of afghans and other items that can be
designed with Knitware Skirts & Shawls.